Sep Week 1
1 / 15
Which of the following countries is situated at the same latitude?
1. Iraq.2. India.3. The United States.4. Angola
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2 / 15
Which of the following Indian states is the Siliguri corridor situated?
3 / 15
Consider the following statements.
1. The World Health Organisation is a specialised organisation of the UN.
2. The World Health Organisation was founded during the First World War.
4 / 15
1. Oceania is the collective name for the islands scattered throughout most of the Atlantic Ocean.
2. Melanesia is a subregion of Oceania in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
5 / 15
With reference to the Special Marriage Act of 1954, consider the following statements.
1. It is the legislation made to validate and register interreligious and inter-caste marriages.2. This Act applies to Indian citizens who belong to different castes and religions but not to Indian nationals who live abroad.
6 / 15
Which of the following countries shares its border with China?
7 / 15
Which of the following institutes developed the Cervarix vaccine in India, a quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine?
8 / 15
In which of the following countries did India and Russia develop the Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant?
9 / 15
1. Kudremukh iron ore mine is situated in Odisha.
2. Hematite contains about 60-70 per cent metallic iron.
10 / 15
In India, 'extended producer responsibility' was introduced as an important feature in which of the following?
11 / 15
Which of the following area in the world the term" Typhoon" is used for a tropical cyclone?
12 / 15
13 / 15
Which of the following countries are members of the “P5 countries”?
14 / 15
Which of the following countries shares its border with the United Arab Emirates?
1. Saudi Arabia
15 / 15
1. INS Vikrant is an aircraft carrier constructed by Cochin Shipyard Limited.
2. INS Vikrant is the first aircraft carrier to be built in India.
Your score is
The average score is 34%
Sep Week 2
1 / 28
1. Australia’s capital, Canberra, is situated on its northwestern side.
2. Tropic of Capricorn passes through Australia.
2 / 28
Which of the following Indian states shares its border with Bangladesh?
1. West Bengal
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
3 / 28
1. The administration of the Eastern Chalukyas was based on Hindu philosophy.
2. Vaishnavism was more popular in the Eastern Chalukya empire
4 / 28
Which of the following people are included in the selection committee of the Lokayukta?
1. The High Court Chief Justice.
2. The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly.
3. The Chairman of the Legislative Council.
4. Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Assembly.
5. The Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council.
5 / 28
Which one of the following currencies has been proposed to be added to the basket of IMF's SDR?
6 / 28
1. The Indus Waters Treaty is between India and Pakistan and was signed in 1960.
2. The Kartarpur Corridor connects the Gurdwara Darbar Sahib, near Lahore in Pakistan, to the Gurudwara Dera Baba Nanak.
7 / 28
1. The Transgender Persons Act, 2019 defines a transgender person.2. The Transgender Persons Act, 2019 prohibits discrimination against transgender.
8 / 28
Which of the following are the publications of the National Crime Records Bureau ?
1.The Accidental Deaths and Suicides in India2. Prison Statistics India3. Fingerprints in India4. Report on missing women and children in India
9 / 28
1. India is a founding member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.2. India-Uzbekistan Joint Military Exercise is known as "Dustlik".
10 / 28
With reference to Dark Sky Reserve, consider the following statements.
1. A dark-sky preserve is an area, usually surrounding a park or observatory, that restricts artificial light pollution.2. Individuals or groups can nominate a site for certification to the International Dark Sky Association (IDSA).
11 / 28
1. The Great Bath is the most well-known structure in Mohenjo-Daro.2. "Mother Goddess," the most fascinating figure of the Indus Valley Civilization, is made up of gold.
12 / 28
1. India and Britain signed a Free Trade Agreement in 2010.2. Ajeya Warrior is a joint Army exercise between India and Britain.
13 / 28
The 103rd amendment of the Indian constitution is related to
14 / 28
Which of the following countries are members of the Quadrilateral Initiative (Quad)?
1. India2. The United States3. Japan4. Russia
15 / 28
Which of the following organisations do India and Bangladesh are members?
1. SAARC2. Quadrilateral Security Dialogue (Quad)
3. SAFTA4. I2U2Select the correct answer using the code given below.
16 / 28
Which of the following institute developed The ChAd36-SARS-CoV-S COVID-19, Nasal COVID 19 vaccine?
17 / 28
Ramon Magsaysay hails from the following country.
18 / 28
Article 29 of the Indian constitution relates to
19 / 28
Consider the following statements
1. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, created under the Companies Act 2013.2. The Narora Atomic Power Station is situated in Punjab.Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
20 / 28
The Human Development Index is published by
21 / 28
Which of the following countries shares its border with the Sea of Japan?1. Japan2. China3.North Korea4. RussiaWhich of the statements given above is/are correct?
22 / 28
With reference to the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991. Consider the following statements?
1. It prohibits the conversion of any place of worship and provides for the maintenance of the religious character of the place of worship.
2. It prescribes a punishment of a maximum of three-year imprisonment along with a fine for contravening the provisions of the Act.
23 / 28
Consider the following statements?
1. Tuberculosis is caused by viruses.2. Tuberculosis is spread through the air.
24 / 28
Which of the following are the maritime borders of North Korea?
25 / 28
1. “Khula” means a terminated marriage contract by a Muslim woman without the consent of her husband.2. In instant triple talaq, a man pronounces multiple divorces in one go.
26 / 28
1. The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework (IPEF) was launched at the Paris climate talks in 2016.2. The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework has more than 20 members.
27 / 28
Which of the following ministries acts as Nodal Ministry of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana?
28 / 28
The “Cyborg cockroaches” is a system that can create cyborg cockroaches that is part insect and part machine. It was developed by
The average score is 0%
Sep Week 3
1 / 32
Which of the following ministries oversees the functions of the Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA)?
2 / 32
Which of the following ministries oversees the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA)?
3 / 32
Consider the following statements1. Saudi Arabia shares its land border with the Red Sea and Persian Gulf2. The ‘Riyadh Declaration’ elevated the India and Saudi arabia relationship to a Strategic Partnership.
4 / 32
Which of the areas are possible sources of Particulate Matter (PM) ?1. Power stations2. Construction sites3. Burning of garbage4. AutomobilesWhich of the statements given above is/are correct?
5 / 32
Which of the following country produces the F-16 fighter plane?
6 / 32
The term “Taragiri and Nilgiri" is seen in news related to
7 / 32
Which of the following countries are members of the G20?
1. Turkey2. Mexico3. Saudi Arabia4. Brazil
8 / 32
The “Thirteenth Amendment” is often seen in news related to
9 / 32
Which of the following best describes the term “import cover”, sometimes seen in the news?
10 / 32
Which of the following is not a member of the G7 nations?
11 / 32
1. The Monetary Policy Framework Agreement was agreed upon between the RBI and the government in 2008.2. Inflation targeting is a central bank policy that focuses on altering monetary policy to attain a set annual inflation rate.
12 / 32
Which of the following organisation publishes the India Innovation Index?
13 / 32
The term “CAATSA” is often seen in news related to
14 / 32
Which of the following list includes the minor port?
15 / 32
1. The boundary commission of Johnson’s line proposed that the Aksai Chin region of Ladakh be part of India.2. The Line of Actual Control (LAC) is the border between the Indian state of Ladakh and Aksai Chin.
16 / 32
With reference to the qualification of the reservation to economically weaker sections, consider the following statements.
1. The person’s entire family’s annual income is less than Rs. 8 lakhs.2. The person doesn’t have more than 3 acres of farmland.
17 / 32
Which of the following states come under the Sixth Schedule of the constitution?
1. Assam2. Meghalaya3. Odisha4. Tripura
18 / 32
The World Water Development Report is published by
19 / 32
1. The Chief Justice of India (CJI) is appointed by the President under Article 143 of the Constitution.2. The seniormost judge of the Supreme Court should be appointed to the office of the CJI.
20 / 32
Consider the following
1. The Model Code of Conduct has legal backing.2. Hate speech can punish under the Representation of the People Act.
Which of the statements given above is/are incorrect?
21 / 32
1. The Department-Related Parliamentary Standing Committees are constitutional bodies.2. The recommendations of the Department-Related Parliamentary Standing Committees are binding on the government.
22 / 32
1. The Eastern Economic Forum (EEF) was established in 2015.2. The EEF was established to encourage foreign investment in Russia’s Far West region.
23 / 32
Which of the following ministries has overseen the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin?
24 / 32
Which of the following ministries is responsible for implementing the midday meal scheme?
25 / 32
1. The International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources is a legally binding instrument adopted in 2001.2. India is a member of the International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (ITPGRFA).
26 / 32
Which of the following National Parks is associated with the cheetah reintroduction project in India?
27 / 32
1. Under the Maternity Benefit Act of 1961, the ‘maternity leave with pay protection’ has increased from 12 weeks to 30 weeks.2. The Global Gender Gap Report is published by the World Bank and International Monetary Fund jointly.
28 / 32
Which of the countries have veto power in the United Nations Security Council?
1. China2. India3. The United States4. Iran
29 / 32
The Logistics Performance Index is published by
30 / 32
1. Anthracite coal is the lowest grade of coal.2. UTTAM App is for improving health insurance in coal mining areas.
31 / 32
1. The Juvenile Justice Act of 2015 was introduced by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.2. The Juvenile Justice Act of 2015 replace the Juvenile Delinquency Law and the Juvenile Justice Act, of 2000.
32 / 32
Which of the following ministries are responsible to implement the PM PRANAM scheme?
Sep Week 4
1 / 38
1. In India, capital punishment only applies in terrorism cases.
2. The Law Commission (2015) proposed abolishing capital punishment in non-terrorism cases.
2 / 38
The "Vishakha guidelines" relate to
3 / 38
1. Saudi Arabia shares its land border with the Persian Gulf, but not the Red sea.
2. The ‘Riyadh Declaration’, signed between India and Saudi Arabia elevated the bilateral relationship to a strategic partnership.
4 / 38
1.India first imposed the windfall profit tax during the 2008 economic crisis.
2. The government can increase its tax revenue by imposing a windfall tax.
5 / 38
1. Insolvency occurs when people or businesses cannot pay their existing debts.
2. Bankruptcy is a situation whereby a court of competent jurisdiction has declared a person insolvent.
6 / 38
1. The Inter Tropical Convergence Zone is usually positioned about 5° north of the equator.2. During the monsoon, the westerly jetstreams move to the north of the Himalayas.
7 / 38
1. The Transgender Persons Act, 2019 defines a transgender person.2. The Transgender Persons Act, 2019 prohibits discrimination against transgender people.
8 / 38
The Turbo Happy Seeder machine, often seen in the news, is used for
9 / 38
Articles 341 and 342 of the Indian constitution deal with
10 / 38
It is a recurring climate pattern involving changes in the temperature of waters in the central and eastern tropical Pacific Ocean known as
11 / 38
Article 20 of the Indian Constitution deals with
12 / 38
The Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant often seen in news located in
13 / 38
1. The hybrid propulsion system of ISRO used solid oxidiser and liquid fuel.2. The hybrid propulsion system of ISRO is more efficient, ‘greener’, and safer.
14 / 38
Which of the following are members of the Asia Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development (AIBD)?
1. The International Telecommunication Union.2. The United Nations Development Programme.3. The United Nations Educational, Scientific Cultural Organisation.
15 / 38
Which of the following states share their border with Jharkhand?
1. Bihar2. West Bengal3. Madhya Pradesh4. Odisha
16 / 38
1. The Government launched the Production-Linked Incentive scheme in 2014.2. The Production-Linked Incentive scheme is implemented by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
17 / 38
1. The livestock census was conducted in the country first immediately after India’s independence.2. The livestock census is conducted by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers' Welfare.
18 / 38
Which of the following are the members of the Group of Four (G4)?
1. Germany2. Brazil3.India4. Japan
Select the correct answer using the code given below
19 / 38
Which of the following countries have both permanent membership in the UN Security Council and the Quad?
1. Japan2. The United States3. Brazil
20 / 38
Which of the following ministries is responsible for implementing the Aspirational Districts Programme?
21 / 38
1. Liquidity in the banking system refers to readily available cash that banks need to meet.2. Liquidity adjustment facility is a monetary policy which allows banks to borrow money through repurchase agreements.
22 / 38
1. The UNSC is the only UN body with the authority to issue binding resolutions to member states.2. The presidency of the UNSC changes hands every month between its members.
23 / 38
1. The differential heating and cooling of land and water creates low pressure on the landmass of India during the South-West Monsoon.2. The Inter Tropical Convergence Zone is usually positioned about 5° north of the equator.
24 / 38
Operation Megh Chakra and Operational Carbon are seen in news related to
25 / 38
The “Sabla scheme” is implemented for
26 / 38
The ‘MOUSHIK’ is an indigenously-made microprocessor developed by
27 / 38
The term "Rohini RH200" is seen in news related to
28 / 38
1. Asteroids are small, rocky objects that orbit the Sun.2. Most of the Asteroids found between Mars and Uranus.
29 / 38
The Kurmi community generally can see in
30 / 38
With reference to the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Consider the following statements1. The CSIR was founded after India’s independence.2. The Union Minister of Science and Technology acts as the Vice President of the CSIR.
31 / 38
Which of the following pollutants are included in the National Ambient Air Quality Standards?
1. Arsenic2. Nickel3. Carbon dioxide4. Benzopyrene
32 / 38
1. The Thamirabarani is the only perennial river in Tamil Nadu.
2. The Thamirabarani originates in the Pothigai Hills of the Eastern Ghats.
33 / 38
Which of the following are the objectives of the Fund of Funds for Startups scheme?
1. To create sustainable economic growth.2. To generate large-scale employment opportunities.3. To empower Startups through innovation and design.
34 / 38
1. The West Seti Hydroelectric Project is a joint initiative of India and Nepal.2. The West Seti Hydroelectric Project is to be built on the Arun River.
35 / 38
The Jaldoot app was launched to capture data on the rapidly declining water table. The app was jointly developed by
36 / 38
Iprodione and Terbufos were seen in the news, these are
37 / 38
The term “Michibiki” is seen in the news and is related to
38 / 38
Which of the following organisations publishes the All India Quarterly Establishment-based Employment Survey?
Discover the most outstanding articles on all topics of life. Write your stories and share them